We set up social networks widgets on your website. We put up an advertisement of your site in social networks. We create pages in Facebook, Vkontakte, Google+, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn, Tumblr, MySpace and Wikia ...
What is SMM (Social Media Marketing)?
SMM (Social Media Marketing) literally means drawing attention to a company or a website through promotion in social networks. The purpose of this work is to increase traffic by attracting visitors to the resource from social networks. This type of promotion is becoming more topical in this day and because of the growing popularity of the latter, and because of the smooth decreased efficiency of classical methods of Internet marketing.
Social networks include the means of interaction between people in which they create their profiles, conduct actions, comment on the contents of other pages, and are in contact with each other in virtual communities and networks.
Nowadays, there are many social networks in the Internet. But the most famous of them are Facebook, Vkontaktе, Google+, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn, Tumblr, MySpace и Wikia ...
How is your website promoted in social networks?
- First of all, it's connecting a social network (one or more) to your site. Now the user visiting your site, leaving a comment on some information on your site automatically tells about your page to all his/her friends. In this case users very often start to add their comments or remarks and they all automatically get acquainted with your site. With the skillful support of this promotion, your website will be on many people lips.
- We create channels and promote channels on YouTube (more than a million views a day).
- We bring target visitors to the site from social networks, according to your characteristic (gender, age, country, city).
What gives promotion through social networks?
- Increases the reputation of the company or brand out of the site work. For sites whose main purpose is the sale of goods or services via the Internet, it is very important to have positive feedback about their resource.
- The opportunity to attract new target visitors to the site. You can get customers both from social networks or from search engines, and they are often much more valuable than those that came from the latter.
- Create a bedrock audience of the site. An important feature of visitors from social networks is that most of the users will very likely return to the site if they added your group or became your friends on the social network.
- Creating a feedback between the site owner and interested users. Clients will be able to express their opinion both about the site, and its products, services, point out subjective inconveniences, shortcomings or vice versa, to identify the strengths of the brand or product.
- An excellent outlook for site development. If you plan to support and develop your project for a long time, you should focus on future outlook. And social projects in the network will obviously have an increasing importance in the general notion of the Internet marketing. So, you need to take the right place in this niche now!